IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Presumably there was a point spread?
Gambling that isn't among friends seems to me to invite all kinds of corruption. It's bad news. Rose knew the rules - he can live with the consequences.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ^ What he said.
New no spread in baseball
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Wouldn't make sense
As soon as the home team is up by 1 in the ninth it's over.
--

Drew
New "Bet-at-home.com" advertises on tennis matches...
They seem to have a point spread for baseball.

https://www.bet-at-home.com/en/sport

Their web page doesn't seem to want users to be able to use direct links.

On the left, click:
Baseball
- USA
- MLB

They seem to have a variety of bet types. On the main part of the page, click the "Spread" tab and you can see the point spread for the various games today.

I don't know enough about this stuff to know if it applies to the things Rose is suspected of doing. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Trump:" Put Pete Rose in Hall of Fame" - (lincoln) - (20)
         cheater? he gambled, not threw games -NT - (boxley)
         Wrong - (crazy) - (18)
             And he did it while he was the manager - (lincoln) - (17)
                 That was his job - (crazy) - (16)
                     Yup - (drook) - (5)
                         Presumably there was a point spread? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             ^ What he said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             no spread in baseball - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Wouldn't make sense - (drook)
                             "Bet-at-home.com" advertises on tennis matches... - (Another Scott)
                     He probably also bet against them at times - (lincoln) - (9)
                         Based on what? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             If you bet against your own people - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 never mind, you withdrew the assertion below - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Guy who wrote the Dowd Report said it - (lincoln)
                         Just like you probably beat your *****? - (crazy) - (4)
                             Re: Just like you probably beat your *****? - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 Reading the entrails - (drook)
                                 And I accept this is a good point - (crazy) - (1)
                                     You didn't prove my point wrong - (lincoln)

I guess you can't gargle with it.
93 ms