IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Game 1 on free tv tonight
I know nothing about Tampa Bay, so I'll root for my guys and hope for the best.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New 2 similar teams similar playing styles
chitown has he edge in experience and defencemen. Tampa has an edge (slight) in speed. Will go 6 or 7 games.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New so first game was wild, what do you think of tampa now you have seen them play?
gonna be a great to watch series
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I'm afraid that Tampa can take it
in 5 or 6 games. Their defense is great and they seem to have better speed in general.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Game 1 on free tv tonight - (lincoln) - (3)
         2 similar teams similar playing styles - (boxley)
         so first game was wild, what do you think of tampa now you have seen them play? - (boxley) - (1)
             I'm afraid that Tampa can take it - (lincoln)

I am the Walrus.
95 ms