IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Curiously,I'm with Box on this
The money's in the bank; that said he paid or will have to pay taxes on any interest (0.01% ?)and he needs some of it for personal reasons. The personal reasons would be his; the government has no fucking interest in him until somebody makes a complaint or he doesn't pay the taxes he owes on the interest. The bank WILL tell the government what he made in interest. So will his stock brokers. The real thieves own all three branches of government and most of the media, so they are invulnerable and this is really pointless.

"But it will aid in catching crimes!" See the previous sentence and we didn't really need a 4'th Amendment anyway... This being related to "well he was paying off a blackmailer and we have a right to know what's going on". You can't trawl for anybody some administrative bluenose thinks might be "icky". There's a crinkly old document which is hard to read because it has been used as toilet paper for at least the last thirty years, but I'm pretty sure it says they're not supposed to be doing this...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Meh.
I can't find a reason to be upset about these reporting requirements. Preventing money laundering is a good thing.

Now, if the topic was "civil forfeiture" laws, well, I think we'd all be in a drum circle singing Kumbaya.

Cheers,
Scott.

New no money laundering here, so because "law" not "crime"
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New oh bs
Track it on the way in to check for "laundering". Once "in" it is none of their business.
New well the comments are fun
This is nothing. Wait to you see who Lindsey Graham has been buggering.

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New a bit more detail
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/30/us/politics/hastert-indictment.html?referrer=

Bottom line: you don't pay 3.5 million to keep someone quiet when you are innocent.
     all your stuff belongs to the government - (boxley) - (14)
         There are banking regulations. Film at 11. - (Another Scott) - (11)
             government will steal yer stuff, film at 11 -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                 If you don't want to follow banking rules, then don't use a bank. Problem solved. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     he wasnt using a bank, he was removing his stuff from a bank - (boxley) - (8)
                         Um, having money in a bank and withdrawing it is using a bank. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                             Curiously,I'm with Box on this - (hnick) - (6)
                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                     no money laundering here, so because "law" not "crime" -NT - (boxley)
                                     oh bs - (crazy) - (3)
                                         on the other hand - (crazy) - (2)
                                             well the comments are fun - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 a bit more detail - (crazy)
         Re: all your stuff belongs to the government - (lincoln) - (1)
             yup, no sending it to the caymans, paying for dope shipments or stolen goods -NT - (boxley)

Messing with brain chemistry is not something to be lightly considered.
53 ms