IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WTF saw this being practiced in the great lakes area circa 1970
tour the plant and got to take a drink from the end product, clear clean drinkable water and you backward country fucks don't do this in california with a fucking drought going on in 2015? http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-toilet-to-tap-20150525-story.html#page=1
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Actually . . .
. . this stuff has been played with here for many years - just most people don't know about it (whole freeway sections are signed "irrigated with reclaimed water"). Economics, as usual, set it back, but there will be more emphasis on it,` for a while, at least until the rains return next winter..
New wonder if there is a market for beverly hills water
pee'd in by the names we all recognise and love
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Oh fersure!
New Rule 34 applies.
New Good reminder that, if XKCD deals with an item
..he does it Gooder, but I like Piet Hein's Grook, ~~

Because everything is either concave or convex
Whatever you dream will be something with sex.
     WTF saw this being practiced in the great lakes area circa 1970 - (boxley) - (5)
         Actually . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             wonder if there is a market for beverly hills water - (boxley) - (3)
                 Oh fersure! -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Rule 34 applies. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Good reminder that, if XKCD deals with an item - (Ashton)

SYS$BLASPHEMER!
43 ms