IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New alberta's rat patrol
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Great article
Someone should turn it into a program for kids and attach it as an extra to Ratatouille, make all of them watch it so they understand, "No, a rat standing on the edge of your soup pot is not a good thing."
--

Drew
New Bodes ill with increasing dysfunctionality.. {brrrr}
In replies, CXK (pest control guy) reminds how unobservant mostly, we are.
CXK
I have a pest control business. I go to friend’s/family’s houses and notice things that most never would. Grease marks on walls, small holes in siding that have been rubbed smooth from high rodent traffic. Cable/electrical and other lines that are filthy from rats using them to get into attics. People are often shocked to hear rats are everywhere at night here. They are all over the exterior (hopefully just that) chewing, looking for access points, traveling around on your fence lines, up against the slab of your home. There are so many things people don’t notice about where they live.

World-domination by a species you could never call circumspect?
Never mind the locusts and n other surprises who outnumber us hugely.. (then add the jillions inside us!) ..something to strike terror wherever a decent cgi tale stirs the pot
..even sticking with truthiness, eh?

{cackle.. cackle.. cackle.. cackle.. cackle.. cackle.. ...}

It's not easy being Green..staying Numero Uno.
New Reminds me of middle child's house when she lived near by.
Had a house on 5 acre lot and noticed tell tale signs of mice. Started putting out mouse traps and in a few days got over dozen caught and killed.

Totally explained why prior owners had two cats!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x May 26, 2015, 11:49:07 AM EDT
     alberta's rat patrol - (boxley) - (3)
         Great article - (drook)
         Bodes ill with increasing dysfunctionality.. {brrrr} - (Ashton) - (1)
             Reminds me of middle child's house when she lived near by. - (a6l6e6x)

Get the ball in the pocket!
47 ms