IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And Vermont makes a pass for the lead...
Sen. Norm McAllister (R-Franklin) was arrested Thursday night on charges of human trafficking, sexual assault and prohibited acts.

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2015/05/07/sen-norm-mcallister-charged-with-human-trafficking

The cops are tight lipped so no details yet, but this one does take the cake :-(
New I suspect he visted an amp for a rub n tug.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New amp?
My bet is he had a call girl delivered.
New Charges involve 3 victims.
More:

ST. ALBANS, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont state senator pleaded not guilty Friday to charges he tried to extract sexual favors in exchange for rent, used sex as a punishment and told a woman they could both earn extra money if she had sex with farm workers.

Prosecutors say the charges against Norman McAllister, 63, involve three victims.

McAllister, a successful Franklin County dairy farmer and one of nine Republicans in the 30-member Senate, is in his second two-year Senate term. He was arrested Thursday outside the statehouse.

He said nothing after the brief court appearance Friday morning but his lawyer, Brooks McArthur, urged people not to rush to judgment.

"We have a much different version of events," McArthur said. McAllister was released on $20,000 bail.

Court records released after Friday's arraignment contain a transcript of a recorded call in which McAllister and a woman who rents property from him talk about the extra money she could earn if she went to other farms to have sex with farm workers. In the call, McAllister responds "yes" when the woman says he would take half of what she earned from the sex to help pay her rent.

McAllister says: "That's totally up to you. I mean, we were trying to figure out a way to get you money."

[...]

He was just trying to help, you see... :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New looks like Alex got it right. Despicable
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Wow.
New "He has worked as a dairy farmer and raised goats."
So, did he also back up goats into his Wellies?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     And Vermont makes a pass for the lead... - (scoenye) - (6)
         I suspect he visted an amp for a rub n tug. -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             amp? - (crazy) - (2)
                 Charges involve 3 victims. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     looks like Alex got it right. Despicable -NT - (boxley)
         Wow. -NT - (Another Scott)
         "He has worked as a dairy farmer and raised goats." - (a6l6e6x)

Rooms were made for carpets, towers made for spires. Ships were made for cannonade to fire off from inside them.
180 ms