IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'Breaking the SIlence' flic re last Israeli 'police action'
Some Israeli soldiers describing the operative umbrella for the absurd amount of civilian heaped dead bodies + domiciles, in that last of those regular outbreaks over there..

On Democracy Now.. dunno about elsewhere in the infotainment spectrum. Just a few more whistleblowers ... likely to be thanked in the usual manner,

Soldier: (in a row of tanks, near some houses) ) "Where do we shoot?"
Commander: "Anywhere you like".

More interviews w/ disguised voices, probably rerun at D.N.
New Here's a YouTube link.
The cited Democracy Now program.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New its a war thingy, what were the insdtructions to the sov troops entering berlin?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New To repeat myself, two wrongs don't make a right.
There is no moral compass at the top of Israeli government. It's ethnic cleansing at every plausible opportunity. Mein Kampf must have been translated to Hebrew.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New for acting like americans in Iraq?.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Three wrongs don't make a right either.
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New But 3 lefts do...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     'Breaking the SIlence' flic re last Israeli 'police action' - (Ashton) - (6)
         Here's a YouTube link. - (a6l6e6x)
         its a war thingy, what were the insdtructions to the sov troops entering berlin? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             To repeat myself, two wrongs don't make a right. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 for acting like americans in Iraq?. -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Three wrongs don't make a right either. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         But 3 lefts do... -NT - (hnick)

Your ears are broken.
80 ms