IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Carly!
Germy Shoemangler found this elsewhere:

Don’t forget the fine work at Lucent (which was so successful that Lucent is now an appendage of Alcatel, which is doing so well that Nokia is poised to devour it…)

Her work at HP is, of course, the stuff of legend, helping to make HP one of the premier technology graveyards of the early 21st century.

If she did as well in office as in business, her term would be marked by the secession of several of the most prosperous and well developed states, a bunch of clueless floundering; and an eventual controversial merger with Mexico in order to realize unspecified synergies.

Heh.

Check out http://carlyfiorina.org

Cheers,
Scott.
New Well, she never held an elected office so is obvously untainted by politics! :)
Nothing like starting at the top. Right!

The voters of California thought she didn't measure up to be their US Senator. So, I propose she start aiming lower, perhaps a city dog-catcher, specializing in poodles!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Internet Literacy 101
Register your name: http://carlyfiorina.org
New heh,
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New she makes Palin look smart
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Nothing to see here - move along...
Screwed up the timeline. My bad.
Expand Edited by scoenye May 4, 2015, 06:29:57 PM EDT
     Carly! - (Another Scott) - (5)
         Well, she never held an elected office so is obvously untainted by politics! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Internet Literacy 101 - (gcareaga)
         heh, -NT - (boxley)
         she makes Palin look smart - (boxley)
         Nothing to see here - move along... - (scoenye)

Tryggvi and I are both trained chemists, and he actually knows what he's doing.
37 ms