IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New face to face setup
In NYC, 3 minute walk from my last job. But they prefer I work from home and simply visit the office occasionally.
New Re: they prefer I work from home
"Please don't throw me in that briar patch!" :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New actually, I prefer going in
As long I can control my light and noise. There is way too much opportunity for missed communications and people don't realize how much they lose by not having face to face meetings.
New That depends what you're doing at the time.
When you have a well known objective and a lot of code to produce solitude can be a boon.

But yeh, when you the objective is a bit fuzzy and needs to be clarified with others then you need to be there. Same when you need feedback on what you've done so far.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     need a SQL refresher - (crazy) - (15)
         This seems to be a decent list. - (Another Scott)
         Questions 1 - 10 from the one I had to take last week - (lincoln)
         Questions 11 - 20 from the one I had to take last week - (lincoln)
         Questions 21 - 29 from the one I had to take last week - (lincoln)
         Questions 30 - 36 from the one I had to take last week - (lincoln)
         Here's another one - (lincoln)
         thanks all - (crazy) - (8)
             Woot! Excellent. Best of luck with the next hurdles. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 face to face setup - (crazy) - (3)
                     Re: they prefer I work from home - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         actually, I prefer going in - (crazy) - (1)
                             That depends what you're doing at the time. - (a6l6e6x)
             Did *they* think it would take that long? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 don't think so - (crazy) - (1)
                     Yeah, they're good screeners -NT - (drook)

Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps.
207 ms