IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New now that really sux bought a copy of the hobbit 5 armys cd
well would like to download the vudo portion but it wants to install some dcmai bullshit on my system to dig thru my files and steal what it wants. So fuck that I will just copy the cd to my hard drive so I can make a copy and keep the dvd pristine.
Cant, the copy command barfs on an encrypted do not copy file. So I have rented a $24 dollar cd until it is no longer playable then I have to rent another one. This is absolute bullshit. I am so fucking done with this shit. I can live without watching these movies.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Yeah, it's a pain.
It's $15 on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies?id=XVhK9qb9PgE&hl=en

I'm sure it's possible to find it on some pirate site, but it's not worth the trouble IMHO. Don't let it aggravate you - it's not worth it.

Cheers,
Scott.

New doesnt aggrivate me, just made it th lasr dvd I will ever buy
then they wonder why their sales go down year after year.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New You're not missing anything.
I went to see this film at the cinema. In 3D!

It was very long, very boring and filled with plot holes you could drive a truck through. (Y'know, little things, like WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL THE GOLD IN THE MOUNTAIN?)

In my defence, I only went because it was for a friend's birthday.
New eh?
(Y'know, little things, like WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL THE GOLD IN THE MOUNTAIN?)
ya got dwarves in the vicinity, ya know they are going to pinch it.
New Racist
--

Drew
New not when it is in their mountain
     now that really sux bought a copy of the hobbit 5 armys cd - (boxley) - (6)
         Yeah, it's a pain. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             doesnt aggrivate me, just made it th lasr dvd I will ever buy - (boxley)
         You're not missing anything. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             eh? - (boxley) - (2)
                 Racist -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     not when it is in their mountain -NT - (boxley)

I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this...
80 ms