IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Someone now pining for "end times"?
Conditioning events in Israel for Armagedon is a tenet for these folks. And afterwards, Jews that do not convert and accept Christ do not fare well. So, it's not pro Judaism or Jews, Greater Israel is just a stepping stone.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I hadn't thought of that
Back when we were married, we used to joke that if either partner ever became a "Jesus freak," as they were then known, the other was granted permission to put the delusional spouse out of his/her misery.

However, the FB evidence suggests that the Zionism is being consumed without a Christian chaser. I suspect (based on no real-time data) the influence of a current romantic involvement, given that the pacifist hippie chick I married turned into a gun nut when she took up with a Second Amendment type after parting company with me back during the second Alzheimer Administration.

cordially,
     Dear God... - (rcareaga) - (2)
         Someone now pining for "end times"? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I hadn't thought of that - (rcareaga)

55 orders of magnitude bigger than it should be.
39 ms