IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doesn't seem suspicious at all.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/30/us-usa-missouri-auditor-idUSKBN0MQ1MM20150330

Less than a month after Missouri's state auditor killed himself, one of the official's top aides has also been found dead in what appears to be a suicide, police said Monday.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New It's a complete shock!
I was stunned by Schweich's death, but this one too?

Something is not ok in Missouri Politics.

Brenda
In addition to a whisper campaign against Schweich's faith, his intended campaign for governor of Missouri made him the target of political rivals who already began hitting him with paid advertisements. In one radio ad, composed by Ted Cruz adviser Jeff Roe's Axiom Strategies, he was called a “little bug” and compared to the television character Barney Fife due to his physical build.

AlterNet called Axiom Strategies and requested Roe's comment about both suicides. We were told that Roe has not answered any media requests on this topic. As of this writing, the Cruz campaign has not gotten back to us with a comment.

In an interview with CNN yesterday, Cruz said he was “not going to engage in the personal mudslinging, in the negative attacks on people's character.” If that were true, why would he hire someone who played a role in such a brutal smear campaign?
Politics is a blood sport.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Doesn't seem suspicious at all. - (malraux) - (2)
         It's a complete shock! - (Nightowl)
         The smearer is now Cruz's guy. - (a6l6e6x)

Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
30 ms