IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How to introduce the next generation to politics
http://www.nh1.com/news/nh-lawmakers-brutally-kill-4th-graders-bill-in-front-of-them/

One of those exercises where 4th graders drafted a bill to make the Red Tailed hawk the NH State Raptor, then went to the State House to see how a bill becomes law (or not).

And doth spoketh Rep. Warren Groen, Republican from Rochester:
It grasps them with its talons then uses its razor sharp beak to basically tear it apart limb by limb, and I guess the shame about making this a state bird is it would serve as a much better mascot for Planned Parenthood.

"Mom! What is Planned Parenthood?" Uh, oh...
New Chris Hays had a segment on that.
Groen is brain damaged. And not in a good way.

:-/

The Speaker is right - he should apologize. But maybe Susan the Bruce has a better idea:

These fourth graders, their families, and their school deserve an apology. If our legislators can't manage to do better than bullying ten year olds, they ought to resign.

Yup.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Worse than this ugly event: the brain-eating microbes are p r o l i f e r a t i n g . . .
     How to introduce the next generation to politics - (scoenye) - (2)
         Chris Hays had a segment on that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Worse than this ugly event: the brain-eating microbes are p r o l i f e r a t i n g . . . -NT - (Ashton)

Let Us Now Braise Famous Men, those who in their salad days.. imagined that they were of the Caesar variety.
65 ms