IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Similar ...
We went on our honeymoon to Toronto about 30 years ago. They had black squirrels that originally came from Ohio in the parks. We bought a couple packets of nuts from vendors to see if we could tempt the squirrels. It didn't take much tempting; they came bounding across the park and climbed us to get to the nuts. I guess it wasn't an original idea. They didn't bring us any presents so it was a one way deal, but they definitely knew the game.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New I see a brighter future for the crows, over squirrels
No secret to many here that crows do collect shinies. And since the mondo collecting-obsession of myriad homo-saps
pretty much drives their putting up with Corporate (and other drudgery) in order to get Moar Shiniest of shinies)
[postulate] I aver that:

More crows pick Our Shinies than ever pick Brand-X's

Shall be the slogan of the Masters of Kickstarter.. those who garner the biggest windfall.
AmIRight, Sir? ;^>
     Crows are a young girl's best friend - (Ashton) - (6)
         Nice. -NT - (Another Scott)
         My father used to feed pigeons in the park. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Similar ... - (hnick) - (1)
                 I see a brighter future for the crows, over squirrels - (Ashton)
         Crows are ok but for a companion nothing beats a raven -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Only if you have a bust of Pallas. -NT - (mmoffitt)

He's only an inch tall. He's a little short fat guy who eats way too much pizza.
34 ms