IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Blackhawks keep wheeling and dealing

Apparently the Blackhawks weren't completely done dealing after all.

The Blackhawks sent forward Ben Smith and a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2017 NHL Draft to the San Jose Sharks in exchange for center Andrew Desjardins.

Desjardins is in the final year of his current contract, which carries a $750,000 cap hit. Smith has another year left on his deal he signed this past summer ($1.75 cap hit). The move gives the Blackhawks some cap flexibility; the Sharks retain half of Desjardins’ salary in the deal.

http://www.csnchicago.com/blackhawks/hawks-deal-ben-smith-sharks-acquire-andrew-desjardins?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New good swap, gritty defenceman who doesnt mind a fight and is good on offence
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Blackhawks keep wheeling and dealing - (lincoln) - (1)
         good swap, gritty defenceman who doesnt mind a fight and is good on offence -NT - (boxley)

A source of annoying catchphrases now.
35 ms