IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New plastic milk crates are sold at home depot
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New really? thanks, that is the best solution
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     any ideas on raising desks? - (boxley) - (26)
         Bricks. They look better than cinder blocks. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Depending on the shape of the legs... - (Another Scott) - (2)
             no legs, two flat sides Andrew, thanks for the suggestion of bricks might work -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ref: Andrew, thanks for the suggestion of bricks might work - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: any ideas on raising desks? - (pwhysall) - (16)
             1/8 of a yard -6 inches blocks of wood are not sold here -NT - (boxley)
             We invented a thing called a "saw" for this very circumstance. -NT - (pwhysall) - (14)
                 hmmm here is a link, find a sublink of the wood and post back - (boxley) - (13)
                     What? - (pwhysall) - (12)
                         Step 1 is problematic - (malraux) - (11)
                             200 mm ~= 7.9 in - (drook) - (10)
                                 Yes, but then you'd need to stack them. - (malraux) - (9)
                                     -100 man points all round. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                         Gotta think outside the Box-box here.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Pyramids would be most efficient - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Yes, both. (drook has a fine Medieval mind) (Thankful he not be a Repo, because.. ... ) -NT - (Ashton)
                                         sigh, if I wanted to build something - (boxley) - (4)
                                             (well, ya gots Med-care now, right? Shorten your femurs. Done.) -NT - (Ashton)
                                             Well then... - (static) - (2)
                                                 think bricks or malroux' idea will do the trick -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     :-) -NT - (static)
         Here's what I did: - (malraux) - (2)
             hmm, need to hit the flea markets while travelling this weekend -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Might be difficult to find a matched pair -NT - (malraux)
         plastic milk crates are sold at home depot -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             really? thanks, that is the best solution -NT - (boxley)

I made it through almost 20 minutes of this before coming out of my skin and destroying the TV with my mad shrieking.
107 ms