IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Neither Christians nor Mormons are openly plotting the overthrow of our government.
Nor are they committing large and small scale terrorist attacks. Nor are they killing people for writing novels or drawing cartoons.
New whistling at a white woman is a good reason for a hanging?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Jan. 16, 2015, 02:11:36 PM EST
New Seriously?
You expect me to defend the KKK? Alright, I'll say it, *all* religions should be eliminated, but Islam is at present the most threatening. Christianity is, by comparison, benign. That does not mean that Christianity has no negative impact on Western Civilization. It just means by comparison it does less harm than Islam. But, you're right, there is no organized Western religion that should be respected. I am a theist, but I don't expect anyone to "respect my religion" and I would think less of anyone that did. Nor do I hold that mine is "the one true path" nor "the last revealed word" nor that I am among "the chosen people." Nor do I delude myself into holding that what I believe could stand any rigorous scrutiny at all. I choose to believe what I believe. Just as Muslims, Christians, Jews, people who think fairies are real, and people who think leprechauns are real choose to believe what they believe (there's equal evidence in support of all of those groups of believers). All this is perfectly fine. My view has been and will remain, "Believe whatever you want to believe, but don't mistake it for knowledge." And certainly don't try to jam your beliefs up anyone else's backside. Even more clearly, don't use violence to intimidate anyone into "accepting" your right to presume what you believe is true.
New Um. Yeah they are.
Although what the Religious Right are doing would be more correctly described as "infiltrating" the government. That's why the US has so many issues up and down the ruling chains with "conservative Christians" pushing their points of view on whoever will stand still long enough to listen.

Wade.
New Yup.
New Don't misunderstand me.
Organized religion has no business in government at all. Without regard to which of the three superstitious desert myths the religion is founded upon. They all threaten Western civilization. That said, Islam in this century is the greater threat. The "infiltration" is being accomplished by popular vote. We aren't voting against our right of free expression. They're killing us over it.
     Fresh Air: some insights on th Zealots. - (Ashton) - (34)
         Thanks for the pointer. Transcript. - (Another Scott) - (23)
             He's a very wise man. Excerpts. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 You can read that hand-waving virtually everywhere in the West. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                     So you clamp down on Islam. Then what? - (Another Scott) - (20)
                         The structure of Islam is a major problem. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             I've understood similar things about Islam. But the Jihadist / Islamist problem is new. - (Another Scott)
                         I once shared your views. Not anymore. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             Meh. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                 Gotcher mere Language solution, right chere. - (Ashton) - (15)
                                     I think we mostly agree. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         oy you! whats wrong with individual reappropriation? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Heh. Slippery slope and all that. (There's always someone stronger who'll take *your* stuff.) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         Fair enough; we can agree to somewhat-agree on the pernicious Forces in play: - (Ashton)
                                         Why? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                             Respect is too strong a word. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Re: Bush and the Iraq war. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Meh. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         But why did it make things worse? - (mmoffitt)
                                             a decent argument? How about hanging people for attending - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 Fail to respect != commit atrocious acts. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     Fail to respect leads to commit atrocious acts. - (boxley)
                                                     You need to respect a person's right to be stupid... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                         Exactly. Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         They have no such right. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Just started reading, have to quit for now, but ... - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             so according to you the KKK represents mainstream christianity so we - (boxley) - (7)
                 Neither Christians nor Mormons are openly plotting the overthrow of our government. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     whistling at a white woman is a good reason for a hanging? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Seriously? - (mmoffitt)
                     Um. Yeah they are. - (static) - (2)
                         Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Don't misunderstand me. - (mmoffitt)
                 You meant Aryan Nations. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Good one! Thanks, Ashton! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Analyze its orgone levels.
144 ms