IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Everything I make is taxed too. So?
They turn molasses into rum. It's their business. They get taxed. Feces occurs. Everybody can't be Citibank. You have to be really up on the feeding and care of congress critters before you can have a serious revenue stream and not be taxed. I don't understand what your point is.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New do you have anything left over after tax? they didnt
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Still confused.
Who levied the tax? The US or Cuba? They still have a going business in the US, so we aren't taking everything. If Cuba took their business, that's a local problem. Revolutions are like that. When our next revolution comes, there are probably going to be a number of pissed off people here. If significantly more people are happy after the fact, then it is probably a win.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New the cuban government took 100% of their property, realestate and personal
that is a tax rate of 100%. Their holdings in puerto rico was all they had left. So yes, they are still pissed
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New If they're smart, they'll get over it.
New venge frio I think is their style
New It's gonna look silly when others drink their milkshake in Cuba, and elsewhere...
     end of an error? - (rcareaga) - (12)
         A good move. Presumably the embargo will get leakier, too. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
             the bacardi family will be pissed. -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 Yup. Aren't those TV ads of theirs, er, something? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     well they have reason to be pissed, all their stuff was taxed -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         Everything I make is taxed too. So? - (hnick) - (6)
                             do you have anything left over after tax? they didnt -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Still confused. - (hnick) - (4)
                                     the cuban government took 100% of their property, realestate and personal - (boxley) - (3)
                                         If they're smart, they'll get over it. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             venge frio I think is their style -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 It's gonna look silly when others drink their milkshake in Cuba, and elsewhere... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Agreed. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Come inside!
122 ms