Sadly, I've missed out on the marvelous new angles on keeping order in the workplace: is this an updated version of Who Moved My Cheese? (No I didn't read it; a synopsis was scary enough.) Guess that I have to find a Corporate-speak Transliteration course on-line somewhere, if I am to comprehend the exciting changes now being engineered.
(Perhaps even, I can discover: who Listens to all those recordings? offered for our comfort and convenience, whenever a one calls one of these establishments.) The archives must be enormous!
I'm missing so much of the new Progress.

The authors then, would approve Citizens United and that other redefinition (in the /USSC Edition) whereby a Corporate entity has magically developed lungs, a central-brain and, presumably a soul too, in its new personhood.

As to Pinochet's organizational chops, I doubt that in the early days he had the Techno to remotely dial-in the voltage settings on the tazers distributed to his enforcers. (Now the dis-US, in the wake of the current black-deaths universally being noticed, surely The Fuzz will modernize with Bluetooth? and assure all that they "have a handle on" their enforcers. We have lots of Techno here. Just watch.)

The authors here seem fond of that "too much order" idea; wondering if that is a pillar in their management-change recipe, and if completion of the reprogramming will require that the Newspeak-edition of the OED must replace current phrase-checkers.

Luck, for the foreseeable. What a Course; horses of course.