IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's amazing that we see things so differently. Oh well.
New Not that amazing
MM and I have a tendency to look at something that is bad and conclude that it is fucking atrocious. Your tendency is to say, well ick, but the other choice is probably worse.
The solution is going to be very messy. Given. I accept this; you apparently don't. I can't speak for MM.
Empires die. In one sense, we are living in end times, but not the way the religionists would have it. The country is moribund now; we will probably see it disintegrate. It will probably be, what's the word?, messy.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     One for MM - Let's beat that dead horse one more time!! :-) - (Another Scott) - (26)
         Okay, I'll play. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
             Me too. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                 Total lack of leadership. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                     Being able to count isn't lack of leadership. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         They went to the people. That's what a real President is supposed to do. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             If Obama wanted that... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 My Sirota link was the basis of that article. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     It's amazing that we see things so differently. Oh well. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Not that amazing - (hnick)
                     Re: Insurance premiums - (lincoln) - (16)
                         The amount of increase is highly dependent upon where you live. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                             Re: The amount of increase is highly dependent upon where you live. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                 FWIW. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                     I think that's the main reason why he lost. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         sure turn off every voice you mentioned - (boxley) - (1)
                                             "In the long run we're all dead." -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         I think that we are unable even to measure the degrees of our Brokenness, - (Ashton) - (9)
                                             Dunno. We have learned a little. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 Re: Lester Maddox. Introduce yourself to Indiana's sitting governor. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     does he sell autographed axe handles? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                                         That would actually be better. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             Well, per NYT it seems the Repos want all-eggs-in-one coffin: soon. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                 And so, Ashton, from your posts these long years ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     we need a snake plisken - (boxley)
                                                                     I remain steadfastly bi-polar on that huge Question.. - (Ashton)
                                                                 OTOH: Wasting their money may help the economy. - (Another Scott)

At least as intelligible as your X-Man666.JPG monologues.
61 ms