IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The first Jewish Pope?
[link|http://www.smh.com.au/news/0108/06/world/world7.html|http://www.smh.com..../world7.html]
sounds like an interesting fellow.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Interestingly....
<caveat>I'm not saying I believe this, just sharing a point of view I've heard for the sake of discussion</caveat>

Among *some* circle, it's believed that the anti-Christ predicted in Revelation would be realized in an "outsider" becoming the Pope of the RC church. There was some speculation quite awhile back that it might be John Paul II (him being the first Polish Pontiff after a long line of Italians).

However, a Jewish Pope would fit the bill even better.

What makes this fellow even more interesting, when following that speculation, is his oratory skills and charsima. Most pre-millenial Christians believe that the False Prophet of the anti-christ will be a charismatic leader, a charming intellectual, a good public speaker.

Take it for what you will, but it does make some interesting conspiracy discussion :)
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New plus he is french another sign :)
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Interesting quote

I think Dr Goebbels would be happy with some of the advertisers of today. He would think, 'If I'd had this agency I might still be in power'.

White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
New You forgot.. he IS alive.
Well, reincarnated exactly. Say M$/\ufffd. Its Leader.

And did you imagine that MBAs do not study the methods of him who perfected their trade? Freedom of Information means - you may read the holy relics in original form. Hmmm - any translated Ministry of Propaganda docs on the web? yet?

(Are there PhDs in Biz-Ad?) Doctors of Deception. Perfect..

:[
Somehow I don't think these will go away anytime soon - shame uterly fails on Bizness types.
New What I found interesting
was that the Archbishop said it. I've heard very similar ideas before, somewhere...

White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
New All Right, All Right, I'll Wear the Hat!
     The first Jewish Pope? - (boxley) - (6)
         Interestingly.... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
             plus he is french another sign :) -NT - (boxley)
         Interesting quote - (mhuber) - (2)
             You forgot.. he IS alive. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 What I found interesting - (mhuber)
         All Right, All Right, I'll Wear the Hat! -NT - (deSitter)

1. I've read it before; and
  2. I ignored it and marked it read the first time.

51 ms