IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New happy bday to me
spouse took me and daughter out to outback steakhouse. Daughter declined sleazy shifty friends offer to skip school tomorrow to stay with dad while I watch the wednesday nhl double header. Good time was had by all.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New HAPPY B-DAY!!!
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Hmmm.. makes ya almost ... a Sagittarius! Many happy returns..
New Excellent. Glad it was a good one. Many more!
New Congrats!
New С днем рождения, товарищ!
New Belated happy birthday!
Next year a big one!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New HBD!
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Merry nativity
New Made another one! YAY!!
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Mine's today.
Got to the 3/4 century mark!

It was on the bucket list. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Woot! Enjoy. And many more!
New shizzit, have to take my socks off to figure that out congrats :-)
long time since a road trip to joisey.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Happy!
New Hang in there..
Lots of Good stuff to adsorb! out there (and In-there) once the noise is tuned-out with a decent Butterworth filter.

On your Geburtestag, well today: Sylvia Earle describes the mysteries of the larger-part of the planet.
(A place surely reserved for the lunatics aboard the smaller part?) when we get a round tuit.
cf. above.

;^>
     happy bday to me - (boxley) - (14)
         HAPPY B-DAY!!! -NT - (Bman)
         Hmmm.. makes ya almost ... a Sagittarius! Many happy returns.. -NT - (Ashton)
         Excellent. Glad it was a good one. Many more! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Congrats! -NT - (scoenye)
         С днем рождения, товарищ! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Belated happy birthday! - (a6l6e6x)
         HBD! -NT - (malraux)
         Merry nativity -NT - (pwhysall)
         Made another one! YAY!! -NT - (hnick)
         Mine's today. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Woot! Enjoy. And many more! -NT - (Another Scott)
             shizzit, have to take my socks off to figure that out congrats :-) - (boxley)
             Happy! -NT - (pwhysall)
             Hang in there.. - (Ashton)

This is the price one pays for eating human flesh.
95 ms