IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shiny objects
When my colleague (a very useful cutout between myself and our colossaly clueless managers, as I didn't fully appreciate before she left) resigned abruptly six months ago, I inherited the responsibility for a weekly "bulletin" she had previously assembled. She had deployed this in MS Word; I do it in InDesign and distribute it via PDF, with "BDS Bulletin" in drop-shadowed text upon a different San Francisco background each week. The natives are dazzled by these trinkets and beads. I'll run out of purchased SF stock footage in another month or two, and will start recycling. The proles and PHBs here will never notice. Gawd, I am so much smarter than most of my colleagues at BDS. Why is this not reflected in my pay level?

cordially,
New Because pay doesn't have anything to do with smarts or merit.
New I should add
...that when I boast of being smarter than my colleagues, this is not setting the bar very high.

cordially,

New That's ok
We assumed that, of necessity... ;-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Shiny objects - (rcareaga) - (3)
         Because pay doesn't have anything to do with smarts or merit. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             I should add - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 That's ok - (malraux)

It doesn’t get tagged as pathological, even if using it means you ignore actual people.
69 ms