IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Galt's Gulch Chile disintegrates
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/15/libertarian-utopia-styled-after-ayn-rand-book-spectacularly-falls-apart-almost-immediately/

It’s almost as if basing a community around people who hate other people and don’t want to have to pay for any services that don’t directly and concretely benefit themselves is inherently unstable. Who would have thought?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New :-)
New here is the inherent problem
It’s almost as if basing a community around people who hate other people and don’t want to have to pay for any services that don’t directly and concretely benefit themselves is inherently unstable.
if you feel like that buy a bar next to a brothel, not a lot in a community of like minded people.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I do not see any grounds for complaint.
They all got exactly what they were most desirous of - pure capitalism without the unwelcome restrictions of regulation.
New Straight scam actually
So it seems that one of them should kill the perpetrator.
Without whining.
I followed a few links on it.
I love how the idiot writer mentions other very smart experienced people got scammed.
She's got a serious problem with self image, and needs to rank herself with the "smart people"
New I would say, investing in this scam . . .
. . totally eliminates the term "smart" as a descriptor for any of these people.
New Amazement from one of the cofounders
http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/8/27/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-on-galts-gulch-chile.html

Highly entertaining. This guy claims he was a 50-50 partner but didn't know what his partner was doing with the money and arrangements for a year and a half. Don't miss the comments.

It's a classic example of how "anarchic libertarianism" completely ignores human nature and the harsh unpleasantries of reality.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Wow. Even after all that, the true believers run to his defense... :-/
New This pretty much sews up what we already knew.
Ayn Rand believers are blind idiots - just like any other "true believers".

This sets it all up for a "New Management Team - This time it will all be done right!" scam.
New [boggle]
... tried to find a way to utilize Ken's sales abilities in a form where he did not have to manage a business or be involved with people.

And what way is that, Sparky?
--

Drew
New guilty guilty guilty
Admits to locking up the property with a worthless check, then continues to deal with the scam architect for 1.5 years, lending his name to the project in hopes of a future payout.
New Only missing element of this skit?--an investor from Wasilla.
New an investor from Wasilla would see right thru it
no way to scam money from the government
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Wait, what?
no way to scam money from the government

I thought I knew all of those words, but the way you're using them ... clearly you don't mean the same thing by at least one of them.
--

Drew
New look at how many repos from wasilla went to jail for bribery
mopery maleficence and misuse of public funds. palin was the only one not charged. A repo from wasilla's only aim is to move public taxpayer money into their private libertarian wallets
New repo/investor
     Galt's Gulch Chile disintegrates - (malraux) - (15)
         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         here is the inherent problem - (boxley)
         I do not see any grounds for complaint. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Straight scam actually - (crazy) - (1)
                 I would say, investing in this scam . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Amazement from one of the cofounders - (malraux) - (9)
             Wow. Even after all that, the true believers run to his defense... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 This pretty much sews up what we already knew. - (Andrew Grygus)
             [boggle] - (drook)
             guilty guilty guilty - (crazy)
             Only missing element of this skit?--an investor from Wasilla. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 an investor from Wasilla would see right thru it - (boxley) - (3)
                     Wait, what? - (drook) - (2)
                         look at how many repos from wasilla went to jail for bribery - (boxley) - (1)
                             repo/investor -NT - (boxley)

CROP CIRCLES APPEAR ON HUMAN HEADS!
63 ms