IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New #3 brings back memories...
When I was in high school, I particularly enjoyed the math, chem, and physics classes. I therefore, tried to take an active part. I volunteered to set up a chlorine generator for chemistry class. It was fairly simple, sitting on a table and having an exhaust fan take it away. But the gas was so pale that it was hard to see. So I experimented with making is stronger... and ran out of reagents. One of my buddy's father was a chem professor at Case and Jim had access... I used the Case reagents at the same quantities that I used the high school supplies without pretesting. When I ran the generator during class, they emptied the wing of the school. Oh well...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Our evacuation was because of a dead cat
AP Biology was dissecting cats. They were shipped in 5-gallon buckets of formaldehyde. They opened one of them and pulled the cat out and nearly passed out.

After killing the cats, they opened up the body so the formaldehyde could get in and do its work. This one, the incision squeezed closed when they packed it.
--

Drew
New Virtual dissection is much better
What we use at home for the boys. Although the male cat of the household has been threatened with vivisection a few times... (Ashton, I jest, I jest! Vivisection is much too good for him. ;-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Good.. hope everyone vomited.
Even-if for the wrong, mere physical reasons.
(It coulda been a real Learning experience; maybe was--for a one or two?)

Maybe years later, at least.
     IRLRPD (I must use this one) - (drook) - (4)
         #3 brings back memories... - (hnick) - (3)
             Our evacuation was because of a dead cat - (drook) - (2)
                 Virtual dissection is much better - (malraux)
                 Good.. hope everyone vomited. - (Ashton)

Clearly you have a security problem - and it's got nothing to do with computers.
53 ms