IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've been thinking of going that route.
New Kudoes..
Was sure you would follow up. It's possible you're among the few? to get this far--actually to one solution.
A grad-student who blew you off (on hearing the drill) would, I hope get culled before he could 'practice' science anywhere.
Because he's not-only disinterested in your productive experiment:

People aren't universally unobservant, fortunately; Bees attracted to porch lights got ~55K hits.
What I suppose we are waiting for: is apiarists et al to SAY SOMETHING to the masses,
possibly fund a start-up for some shields ... easy-enough to attach.. that even the Duh can/maybe will do. it.

Then.. if necessay, I say SHAME the mofos who won't even do that.
Gonna follow-up locally, after I digest some of the lore in those 55K.

Thanks for your bringing that phenom here to IGM; should it Be that a Queen Bee IS the ultimate Source-mind for the Entire Enchilada
--I think you're on the short-list for all those virgins (but: it's Paradise remember; each well-versed in various virtuosities.)

er, {cackle.. cackle.. cackle..} ;^>
     Tried an LED Bulb - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
         Have you tried a pure yellow light? - (crazy) - (14)
             Not yet, but I will. - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                 Failure. - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                     do the bees die if you dont use a light at all for one night? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                         I do not know - not here - but somewhere else? -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         What I do know is, if the light is off in the evening . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                             hmm, wonder what the attraction is? strange -NT - (boxley)
                             Hive nearby? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Re: Hive nearby? - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Never having observed/noticed a bee at night .... puzzlement. Hypothesis: - (Ashton)
                         Zombie flies? - (scoenye) - (2)
                             Interesting. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Great sleuthing! Thanks.. in my area, too :-/ - (Ashton)
                     Maybe a lamp cover - (malraux) - (1)
                         Thinking! ... our species short-suit.. -NT - (Ashton)
         White LEDs aren't "white". - (Another Scott)
         Hope this isn't a common occurrence elsewhere, or we'd have heard (??) - (Ashton) - (1)
             What puzzles me is, how come at least half are dead . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         The saga of the bees continues. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Got a local college with either agriculture or biology programs? - (drook) - (2)
                 I've been thinking of going that route. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Kudoes.. - (Ashton)

Perhaps if we built this large wooden badger...
46 ms