IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Beaches!
That's Beaches, Bitches!

Check out the airplane 15'? overhead..
(At least, in that attire ... it's easy to wash-off ... before the urine stains.)
New That's real. Been there watched it.
That is the beach that is just below the hotel we stayed at when we were there 15 (+-5)years ago. We went for one of my wife's quota trips so everything was comped. You could walk from the hotel to the beach in a dozen steps and then swim along the landing strip. Fun trip. I do remember swimming out with a beer in one hand and another in a float and watching the planes come in. It may be a switch over point for another location, because there was a hell of a lot of traffic for such a small island.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New I get "Error 503 Service Unavailable"
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 1571940041

Varnish cache server

Son a beech! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Same here at the moment. It did work earlier. PlasmaDotted it, I guess.
New Worked this morning. Awesome!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Beaches! - (Ashton) - (4)
         That's real. Been there watched it. - (hnick)
         I get "Error 503 Service Unavailable" - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Same here at the moment. It did work earlier. PlasmaDotted it, I guess. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Worked this morning. Awesome! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Too busy performing brain surgery on sick children to respond, sorry.
88 ms