IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Only indirectly
No government involvement, so USC does not apply. It would fall under the Civil Rights Act.

After trampling on his employer's religious freedoms like that, I can't really comprehend where he found the audacity to sue.

New Yours is a Fine antediluvian mind.
(Were it not for that colorful banner..) why you'd be among the Happiest Groups in the dis-USA Today.

Why.. jes imagine their daily joyful-mindset..
{{ whirly brownish-clouds ... periodic Lightning-strikes from On High }}

All them Sinners gettin their hearts-cut-out á lá those Aztec guys.. a-writhin n'a-screamin All Around them!

Then they sorta f l o a t UP ... a-smirkin with their buds ... to all sit on [the *Right-hand!] side o'God, there in that bottomless re-creation of the Colosseum
(no floor, so's all can look-down and watch the Righteous Comeuppance bein administered by their lovin-God)
(with his elegantly-trimmed white beard, a couple-km-long.)
(No Mrs. God in sight.. I mean: if He's a He? ... be He a eunuch, for-absence-of-need. Too?}

And Each One is issued a harp, gets to praise lovin-God for all eternity [Or Else.] Harp-lessons 24/7, natch.
Everyone Loves the harp [Or. Else.]

* You'd think the wholeshebang would tilt-a-mite, what with all those empty seats on the Left; that's because you're a fucking-Sinner ...
so ain't got no gravitas/while they ain't got no gravity.

All this while You--unrepentant-Sinner--head for the blissful oblivion of Nothingness.

Ummmm wait, er
I so confused
Who Won?
NOW.. do you believe in Cosmic Humor, bunkie?

Aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... mmm
New didnt you mean who one?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New did you mean?
Ein Volk! ein Reich! ein Führer!!

(I often confuse the sublime and the ridiculous, *cough* ..you too?)
It's all Bertie Russell's fault;
"You ask me to accept one little absurditiy. And I say: 'if I accept that one, then why not any one?'"
;^>
New who? we are all one, ohm or something like that
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Make me one with everything ... I'm hungry
--

Drew
New Logic, then: eat Thyself.
..a little Novocaine + Tabasco?
     N.J.: A pious State (or maybe not-enough?) - (Ashton) - (8)
         Incredible ignorance of the Constitution. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             Only indirectly - (scoenye) - (6)
                 Yours is a Fine antediluvian mind. - (Ashton) - (5)
                     didnt you mean who one? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                         did you mean? - (Ashton) - (3)
                             who? we are all one, ohm or something like that -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Make me one with everything ... I'm hungry -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     Logic, then: eat Thyself. - (Ashton)

Gloat.
46 ms