IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Woke us up in the East Bay
Felt like one of the modest temblors we get in the Oakland Hills, but as I said to L at the time, "If that was in Eureka or in L.A., it was big." Reports suggest that in your neighborhood it was biggish. Glad you rode it through up near Ground Zero.

core-dially,
New Thanks for the reminder..
My comments here were rather flippantly Me-Me oriented; took a while longer to realize that (just as you say) what-IF the epi- Were S.F. again!?!

Mea culpa.. I no excuse for such troglodyte-dull perception :-/
     6.0 Earthquake: American Canyon ~18 mi from >Moi< - (Ashton) - (13)
         Just saw the news and figured it was close! - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Rodgers Creek Fault seems the perp to watch here.. - (Ashton) - (7)
                 OK, here are the USGS's simulations of a 7.2 quake. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                     Thanks for heads-up (I think..) 7 is no lucky number. - (Ashton) - (5)
                         OK. Biggest problem is that you will virtually get no warning. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             And the speed of sound is faster in a solid (like the ground) -NT - (drook)
                             Lots of interesting physics in earthquakes. - (Another Scott)
                             Well, the Model picks a spot way S. as epicenter for this simulation. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Re: Digs are fungible; wherever you go--there You are. - (a6l6e6x)
         Woke us up in the East Bay - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Thanks for the reminder.. - (Ashton)
         Up to 6.1 at the moment. - (Another Scott)
         Slept through it - (gcareaga)

This sort of marketing only works with clothes, oddly enough.
45 ms