IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Go read this thread and...
try not to throw up. Including you Box. Watch how they "that is how we roll" over the native population also.

http://roadstarclinic.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,187/func,view/id,800481/catid,4/limit,10/limitstart,0/

This is just a small touch of the racism and bigotry in the motorcycle forum there.

Please, if you feel the need to sign up to retaliate, don't... it takes a long while to get approved to be able to post. Plus, you won't do anything but rustle/rile up the "natives" (so to speak... tongue in cheek)

Sure, it'd be fun to watch the world burn on that... but really, nobody is going to change their mind any more than I'll be changing theirs. Or really conversely, given the barbaric responses I get from there... they won't be changing mine.

Wow.

You should have seen the whole Bow Bergdahl thing... it turned to racism immediately, they started calling out Obama loving brown skinned people and trading away assets for Bergdahl.

These guys is some reel guud racists.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New i like this one
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New No argument from me.
While I really don't like you parading your native stuff around here normally, because of the way you do it...

This particular one, it is apropos, beyond belief.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Spot-ON! Box
Glad this guy had a fine stentorian Voice--and USED IT.
(Maybe just One of that gaggle of Murican Taliban ... (just.. maybe..) felt a twinge? when a tiny speck of Truthiness slipped past the steel-blinkers.)

Nahhhhh.. those Primitives' brains are hermetically-sealed in the XIIth Century.
Hypocrisy ... the Root of Muricanism.
Will 2016 be the annus horribilis which seals the 21st Century into the , , , blood-spattered morgue of the 20th?
Only 16 disgusting-Months before we find out.
New A-Frickin-men.
I may have said this before, but when the Newster was fighting the good fight against illegal immigrants [SIC] back in the 80's I shocked my father by telling him Newt wasn't hard enough (Newt's bill would have un-citizened anyone born here to undocumented people). I told my dad, "That's not good enough. I don't care if their grandparents were the first undocumented workers and their parents were born here. None of them should be considered US citizens. No amnesty for any of the descendants of illegal immigrants and it should cover everyone who immigrated here illegally back to, say, 1492."
New Hard Core!
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Re: Go read this thread and...
Methinks that this little band of Brothers-IF-you're Perzacly-LIke Me is just another illustration that, most people Cannot juggle three-ideas-at-once, (or, most: ..even two) like:

Politics ... Philosophy ... that Social-ism which IS the Root of the word Society ... as in Duh.
(Throw in anything like Money, too: brains-go-Dark. Especially in places where more-More-MORE is the dominant religion.)
These cannot even see a 'child' as being a. child. Their emotional-centers are dulled-into-mush by millions of daily Hate-koans delivered direct-to-brain (via Pros and their $$$.)

(My biker-cohorts of yore never had to answer the Question:)
Well, chaps, what'll it be today: mindless destruction or senseless violence?

Today's rich-Bikers bring along all their dueling-mindsets: mostly induced via Affluenza, narcissism and the petulance of both.
What did you expect?
     Yeah. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         Yeah, to North Korea! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Poifect! -NT - (folkert)
         Go read this thread and... - (folkert) - (6)
             i like this one - (boxley) - (4)
                 No argument from me. - (folkert)
                 Spot-ON! Box - (Ashton)
                 A-Frickin-men. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Hard Core! -NT - (folkert)
             Re: Go read this thread and... - (Ashton)
         Could Run/Win?? on that one slogan alone (I Hope.) -NT - (Ashton)

Do you believe everything you read on the radio?
156 ms