IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good god
85 million+?

As much as I enjoy the ad-free nature of the site, you really should monetize that. Even if only to cover the bandwidth bills you must be paying.
New OMG! Big Typo . . .
This is what happens if you're trying to pay attention to three things at once - that should have ben 85 thousand not 85 million.
New rofl. :-D
New What's 3 orders of magnitude among friends? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Well ok then
AdSense would cover your bandwidth then, but not much more.
--

Drew
New Bandwidth comes out of petty cash.
The whole hosting service costs US $44 per year, bandwidth is buried in there somewhere.

I'm very conscious of file sizes and other factors, and use no html generators, all for maximum performance, so the whole site, 13,000 files, occupies less than 300 Megs on the server. This also keeps bandwidth low.

Since I'm paying for some number of Gigs of storage, and bandwidth to match, I'm nowhere near maxed out.
New Yours is a labour of love
but the result, via your meticulous and bully research (while, amazingly--your not weighing 325# !!)--were it done by usual staffs and billed accordingly: well, you know.

So many utter-Crap sites bring-in $n000/month, that (while it's none of my fucking-business, whatsoever) ... some (busybody little- "i" in the jelloware?) Hates It
that such an excellent repository earns-not that Respect--which capitalism aways Does 'monetate'.

(But then, maybe that-i has its own ulterior *motives?)
Were you raking in enough to get a new Porsche (which you wouldn't likely 'get' anyway--am i right, Sir?)
I could hit you up for, say ... some unemployed-Cat's vet bill? periodically ;^>

* As Walt Whitman observed, I contain multitudes! {sigh}

Er, never mind.. on seeing what those white-coated-ones charge, just for anesthesia.. you might very well have just sent along a recipe for Cat-kebab á lá Russe.
New He's said before, cat works in rabbit recipes
--

Drew
New (I refuse even to contemplate..
if he's ever Done That.)

Nor do I wish ever to Know--either. way.
The mere thought is the Deed, as in ... possession of the blueprint? for the 50 MegaTon Tsar Bomb. :-/
     Got an email proposal from England today. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Yeah! You could double your site's profits. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Maybe I could work out a profit sharing deal with them. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 That's what I figured. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Big numbers! Congratulations! -NT - (Another Scott)
         [boggle] - (drook)
         Good god - (jake123) - (8)
             OMG! Big Typo . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                 rofl. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                 What's 3 orders of magnitude among friends? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Well ok then - (drook) - (4)
                     Bandwidth comes out of petty cash. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Yours is a labour of love - (Ashton) - (2)
                             He's said before, cat works in rabbit recipes -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 (I refuse even to contemplate.. - (Ashton)

You should be skinned and fed to tassies for intercoursing with those devils.
111 ms