IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: EFF: USSC (Thomas) needs help, who was it really?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New :-) He's not an idiot. Misguided and often wrong, but not an idiot.
Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank Int'l. (21 page .PDF)

Cheers,
Scott.
New And never in doubt!
No doubting Thomas is he! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New :-)
New idiot, does not understand plain english in a bill (not this ruling)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     EFF: USSC (Thomas) strikes down software patent loophole. - (Another Scott) - (5)
         Re: EFF: USSC (Thomas) needs help, who was it really? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             :-) He's not an idiot. Misguided and often wrong, but not an idiot. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 And never in doubt! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 idiot, does not understand plain english in a bill (not this ruling) -NT - (boxley)

I think its a fine solution to the problem that you probably shouldn't have.
61 ms