IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ok, fine.
She did good as SS. She's done now. I'm not voting for another republican again, ever, under any circumstances. Pretending to be a democrat is NOT a workaround. Time for her to go home and rest on her laurels. They are fucking millionaires. They won't miss any meals. And we need a real democrat in the running.

Not her.

Really.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New who would you have in mind?
Joe Biden has too many outakes to be viable. Think the independents have had enough of Illinois political products. Jerry Brown? a possibility. Mark Begich would make a great president but he doesn't have the name recognition. Don't think Cuomo would cut it. A few thoughts
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Warren. Or Sanders on the Democratic ticket.
New Earl has been dead for a while and adam is a cut rate comedian?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Liz and Bernie are still around. And the only Democrats left.
     Theoretical Conservatism is like grandma's nightshirt. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         Ok, fine. - (hnick) - (4)
             who would you have in mind? - (boxley) - (3)
                 Warren. Or Sanders on the Democratic ticket. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Earl has been dead for a while and adam is a cut rate comedian? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Liz and Bernie are still around. And the only Democrats left. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Sullivan and Brooks - (rcareaga) - (4)
             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Kristol: My Gramma-in-drag. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Your gramma (however malevolent) was probably smarter - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     That would be true. - (Ashton)

Could be fun to watch if the chairs aren't bolted down.
77 ms