IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thus the thought experiment
Ie: It's all coming apart anyway, what happens if we give it a shove and get on with whatever comes next? Mosul gives one real-life answer.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook June 14, 2014, 11:34:18 PM EDT
New Dilemma remains though, once all the expected Pol-bloviations peter-out.
Abandoning these religio-zanies [on All sides] to their customary hellish-excesses:
KIlls any chances for females amidst these Genghis-led tribes, ever to get beyond serfdom
(Kinda like the effects of V-capitalism supporters of Fundie-stripe, who would love to do it here.)

Doesn't matter, weighing the fact that the Shogunate forced this particular configuration of FAIL;
decent folk everywhere would still feel some Dog in this Fight, no?
We lack the capacity for shame/also the guts ... to see this fuck-up anywhere near 'through'.

[Not that I have any 'solution' with a minuscule chance of being adopted--either.]
Nobody has any ideas how you fix the jelloware of any huge religio-mob, short of being even more vicious all-at-Once? than they are, daily.
     A Mosul retrospective via Guardian (3 old Crocks on the USSC later.. Surreal.) - (Ashton) - (8)
         Sounds like it was already on its way down, we just pushed it over - (drook) - (7)
             Not the way I read it. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 I may be reading to much into this line - (drook) - (5)
                     'stable..' Surely you jest (?) - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Here ya go. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Thanks.. some prescience there, too! Miss Brandioch :-/ - (Ashton)
                         Thus the thought experiment - (drook) - (1)
                             Dilemma remains though, once all the expected Pol-bloviations peter-out. - (Ashton)

Not available in stores!
212 ms