IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Neologism
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/bergdahl-deserter-or-hero/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Don't know the merits of the accusations, but did realize that "swift boat" has entered the language as a verb.
New my take from that article
"I challenge any one of you who label him a traitor to spend 5 years in captivity with the Taliban or Haqqani, then come back and accuse him again. Whatever his intent when he walked away or was captured, he has more than paid for it."
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     America's last POW has been released. - (Another Scott) - (16)
         He'll need some long decompress before returning to society. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Indeed. I hope he gets that time. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Wow! - (a6l6e6x)
         You know who else did prisoner exchanges? Do ya? - (Another Scott) - (6)
             well, he didnt have a law forbidding the exchange - (boxley) - (5)
                 Someone said they won't leave Qatar alive. Dunno if that's true... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 You're right. They should InPeach him!!11 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     just amuses me somewhat - (boxley) - (2)
                         Bush abusing it doesn't mean it's inappropriate. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             (If it isn't already well-past 25 o'clock!?) ... Fasten seat-belts.. -NT - (Ashton)
         Neologism - (gcareaga) - (1)
             my take from that article - (boxley)
         The snarky comparison has been made.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             the missiles could not touch america - (boxley)
         Stonekettle Station. - (Another Scott)
         DailyBeast: Bergdahl escaped twice. - (Another Scott)

Hmmm...Cucumis sativus...coincidence? I think not.
44 ms