IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He'll need some long decompress before returning to society.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Indeed. I hope he gets that time.
The Guardian has an interview with his father - http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/31/bowe-bergdahls-father-bob-interview-video (11:45).

Cheers,
Scott.
New Wow!
Amazingly thoughtful father. Obviously affected by the situation he found himself in, but none the less, thoughtful.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
     America's last POW has been released. - (Another Scott) - (16)
         He'll need some long decompress before returning to society. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Indeed. I hope he gets that time. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Wow! - (a6l6e6x)
         You know who else did prisoner exchanges? Do ya? - (Another Scott) - (6)
             well, he didnt have a law forbidding the exchange - (boxley) - (5)
                 Someone said they won't leave Qatar alive. Dunno if that's true... -NT - (Another Scott)
                 You're right. They should InPeach him!!11 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     just amuses me somewhat - (boxley) - (2)
                         Bush abusing it doesn't mean it's inappropriate. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             (If it isn't already well-past 25 o'clock!?) ... Fasten seat-belts.. -NT - (Ashton)
         Neologism - (gcareaga) - (1)
             my take from that article - (boxley)
         The snarky comparison has been made.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             the missiles could not touch america - (boxley)
         Stonekettle Station. - (Another Scott)
         DailyBeast: Bergdahl escaped twice. - (Another Scott)

BASICA required
40 ms