IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, yes
>>> Man killed wife for making vegetarian dinner

From Digby a few days ago:

‘”Why do men feel threatened by women?” I asked a male friend of mine. So this male friend of mine, who does by the way exist, conveniently entered into the following dialogue. “I mean,” I said, “men are bigger, most of the time, they can run faster, strangle better, and they have on the average a lot more money and power.” “They’re afraid women will laugh at them,” he said. “Undercut their world view.”

Then I asked some women students in a quickie poetry seminar I was giving, “Why do women feel threatened by men?” “They’re afraid of being killed,” they said.’

Margaret Atwood, Writing the Male Character (1982)
New Undercutting World Views R'Us LLC ... get in on the IPO.
Sententious juxtaposition there.. about as Al Punte as I've seen.
Men (too many of them, anyway) are just that reptile-brain driven.
Women (more and more of them) are just that sane, thus realistic.

Let's get more of the latter into law-making cabals, shall we?
(And more of the former into appropriately-safe padded cells.)

When I am elected interim Emergency Clean-up Dictator.. ...
(Our LLC specializes in clean-ups from vulture-capitalism infestation.)
All our profits go to Arm Bears (and other biped-endangered species.)
New Welcome back..
Missed this timely update via its residing on "second page" ..when you don't Mark Read very often. Duh.
(Also had missed your much earlier post: suggesting I might have been serious [!!] in a totally un-Serious quip many months back: herewith my conformation that: you couldn't possibly be amidst the Bad Guys. Or, we're all Doomed.)

And yes, the stats confirm that the females of 2015 do not/need not exaggerate the probabilities they sense, of mindless-violence from ... entirely too-High a % of your ordinary US-male specimen, randomly encountered.

(I was no Wunderkind, yet noted pretty early the brawn-over-brains roles adopted by soo Many of my (not-really) cohorts of yout.) And, ever since: have felt (before intellectualizing much at all) that we were a Nation of defective-males and bloody-Proud Of It (an attitude even worse than the disease?)

Carrion: what many women seem to be, to an unacceptable % of U.S. males. Is there Nothing which we still do er, 'Righteously'? Is it all bizness rationalization of terminal greed, inside every Armani suit?
     Women speak out against sexism in tech - (Ashton) - (8)
         It's a great letter. But the title bothers me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I find this one well-punctuated, so as to be unmistakably - (Ashton)
         one comment nails it - (boxley) - (1)
             Second that nailing. -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah, yes - (dmcarls) - (3)
             Undercutting World Views R'Us LLC ... get in on the IPO. - (Ashton)
             Backup data - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Welcome back.. - (Ashton)

Di people dem a beg di super DJ fi more. Because dem love di way wi play di hardcore.
40 ms