IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Do we have a choice?
I kind of thought it was their country. They have petro products, but that doesn't give us a right to interfere unless our Big Oil insists we go to war with whoever is denying them record profits for the nth year yet. Virtually nobody in the US gives a diarrheaic fart for Ukrainian rights. I, personally, am sick of all the indignation over somebody else having the balls to try to make their own decisions. We aren't allowed to make our own (AS... we do not get to vote for who we like; we get to vote for who a bought and sold council says we can vote for) choices.
When we have a civil war, do you want a bunch of right wing fuckheads sending armies in to make sure it turns out "correctly"? And that WAS a when, not "if";
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Sorry I wasn't clear.
I've said before that what matters in this situation is the Ukrainian people choosing their own destiny.

There's an old Rush song that goes, "... If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice..."

We've (the US government has) said that we don't recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea. We have many choices in coming days (who, if anyone, to recognize, how to support them, etc., etc.). I simply hope that we look at the situation with clear eyes.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Our choices are whatever's profitable to the MIC.
     If there was any doubt that it's serious in Ukraine... - (Another Scott) - (11)
         If there was any doubt that it's serious in Ukraine... - (dmcarls) - (4)
             Yup. :-( Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Thanks.should be read before every performance of the ballet - (Ashton) - (2)
                 We're number one! (Shakes tiny fist at the sky) - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     Another fine riposte, and it has an addendum - (Ashton)
         its over, the germans have stated. - (boxley) - (1)
             If it's really that simple for them/for the other rich ones -NT - (Ashton)
         So much for my thinking that things might settle down... - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Do we have a choice? - (hnick) - (2)
                 Sorry I wasn't clear. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Our choices are whatever's profitable to the MIC. -NT - (mmoffitt)

You sly ol' iconoclast, you...
88 ms