IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And, trust me, pro-Russian activists are folowing Putin
instructions via a separate channel.
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New I would expect as much.
AFAIK, he hasn't talked about rescinding his power granted by the Federation Council on March 1 to use force in Ukraine.

http://www.rferl.org...ian/25281291.html

Russia's upper house of parliament has voted unanimously to approve President Vladimir Putin's request for authorization to use Russian armed forces in Ukraine.

The Kremlin said Putin sought authorization to deploy troops in order to protect the lives of ethnic Russians in Ukraine and Russian armed forces based in Ukraine's Crimea region, until the "normalization" of the political situation there.

[...]

There's no sign at all that this is winding down.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Seems here that, the real Question re Putin is
(for us to grok-to-fullness)
To what extent is he a megalomaniac/thus not unaware.. but Disinterested in Anyone's opinions of his actions?
Or: simply a good Poker-player, determined to push until.. met with a peer who pushes-back. 'Enough,'
(and yes,W.T.F. knows Putin's 'Enough' ??)

Helluva way to run a world already fraught with Problems caused by the same species as are preparing to make More explosive-CO(2) detritus etc. etc.
New Yup. The perennial military leadership question...
     Putin Announces Pullback from Ukraine Border - (Ashton) - (6)
         The man has no credibility and needs to be watched! - (a6l6e6x)
         BBC: Sepratists say vote will go ahead. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             And, trust me, pro-Russian activists are folowing Putin - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 I would expect as much. - (Another Scott)
                 Seems here that, the real Question re Putin is - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Yup. The perennial military leadership question... -NT - (Another Scott)

What were the skies like when you were young?
116 ms