IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One example of the forcing
I have my phone synced to my Google account, so all photos and videos are automatically backed up. I can go to a backed-up video and share it via G+, but if I want to share it on YouTube I have to re-upload it.

You can't tell me that wouldn't be trivial to implement. They clearly prefer that you share on G+.
--

Drew
New Yep
I can "re-enable" my YouTube account, but it seems that this will entail creating a G+ account, so fuck that.

Wade: I disagree that the interface is behind FB. It's different, and clearly needs a huge kick in the bollocks by someone wearing a massive pair of human factors boots, but it has lots of features - for example, you can actually use actual real actual bold and italic in posts, you can see where things have been shared to (assuming anyone actually shares it).

One thing that is utterly fucking stupid is that you can't share a post with a community and anything else; say, you want to share a picture with the photo community of which you're a member, and your mum, who isn't. You can't do that. You have to make two posts, one for the community and one for your mum.

That's stupid.
New G+'s UI
It's different, and clearly needs a huge kick in the bollocks by someone wearing a massive pair of human factors boots

Yeah, that's actually what I meant.

FB's UI does a lot of things very well and the people behind G+ simply need to spend the time figuring out why and how so they can also do the same things as good or better.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
     And with that, I'm off G+ - (pwhysall) - (4)
         I don't think Google got properly behind G+. - (static) - (3)
             One example of the forcing - (drook) - (2)
                 Yep - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     G+'s UI - (static)

Even if you don't understand anything, you'll get to see the dots...
57 ms