IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Iraq invasion is not Crimea annexation,
sez US president, because freedom. Charles P administers a sharp rebuke, concluding
[Obama] also knows very well why the riposte about America in Iraq to any attack on Russia in the Crimea has such a sting. It has a sting because it is almost entirely accurate. The destruction of American credibility in the areas of foreign affairs and international law that was wrought by our criminal occupation of Iraq will cost us decades to repair. The rest of the world, most of which declined to participate in our excellent adventure, doesn't have to listen to our preaching on those subjects without snickering. The president yesterday sought to rouse the outrage of the world against Russia through what were essentially debating points. If he had demonstrated, early and loudly, that he was going hold the perpetrators accountable for the crimes they committed in the previous administration, that he was going to call them to account for their lies, their greed, and their basic disregard for democratic norms and for the standing of the United States in the world, if he had demanded penance before absolution, then, maybe, he could have given yesterday's speech and not looked and sounded so damned bizarre.
Preach it, Brother Pierce!

http://www.esquire.c...h-brussels-032714

cordially,
New Amen.
New the president made me laugh out loud
America! Blablabla Europe! blablabla then there are those who have an older view of power, who think that the government needs to think for the people, not the individuals
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New He's right.
No oil in Crimea.

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Plenty of gas, though.
     Iraq invasion is not Crimea annexation, - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Amen. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         the president made me laugh out loud - (boxley)
         He's right. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Plenty of gas, though. -NT - (pwhysall)

Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
159 ms