IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Must give a link, Box!
Else, we have no idea of what you speak.

OT: Where did you live in Alaska? I'm going up there in September for cruise and inland (Danali, Fairbanks) vacation.
Alex

Only two things are certain: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not certain about the universe.
-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
New IMDB is your friend
Check out [link|http://us.imdb.com/Title?0237572|[link|http://us.imdb.com/Title?0237572|http://us.imdb.com/Title?0237572]].
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Thanks! Did not know it was a new movie.
Alex

New Alaska
When you get up there and if you spend the night in Anchorage you will prolly be stayin g at the Hotel Captain Cook. Used to be one of my big contracts. Took them from Prime/pick homegrown to COTS network. If you proceed out the door on 4th avenue head east for a few blocks to the Gaslight on the North side of the street. Used to bounce there in the early 80's, more sedate crowd now. As you go out of town to Denali you will pass the gates to Elmendorf AFB and might see some F16's doing touch and goes. My house is appromimately 2.5 miles east from the gate which made it nice when I was contracting with the FAA. Really miss watching the war birds go postal during exercises. We used to get a free airshow at least once a week and the runway and my house is nicely aligned. Let us all know what you thought of the trip.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Thanks for info.
I'll bring your note with me.

If I can trust the Holland America itinerary, it's one night at the Anchorage Marriott Hilton at 820 W 7th Ave at the end of the day in Anchorage. A visit to the Alaska Native Heritage Center is scheduled. Is that where your wife's work is exhibited? My memory is failing me here.

The following morning it's on to the McKinley Explorer train to Denali National Park.

Living in a house aligned with a runway cannot be a good thing. One of my clients (2 1/2 year contract) was located a half file off the end of one of three runways here in Charlotte. Every now and then a particularly low plane would sound like it was coming through the roof. It's exciting!
Alex

New That must be the new one across from the federal building
If you are going to the Heritage center you are in for a treat. The Yupik display gives a pretty good overview of the older days and the pictures inside are phenominal. Go to the gift shop and ask fro Mary Oxley's work, she just shipped some up there, they might have some in stock and maybe on display. Any souvineers purchased there are made by Alaska Natives, all the other gift stores in town sell chinese made replicas or massed produced by whitepeople on assembly lines although they will swear to you they are not.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Alright!
I will be sure to ask at the gift shop.
Alex

The Pledge, Jack Nicholson must see - (boxley) - (8)
         Must give a link, Box! - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             IMDB is your friend - (cforde) - (1)
                 Thanks! Did not know it was a new movie. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Alaska - (boxley) - (3)
                 Thanks for info. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     That must be the new one across from the federal building - (boxley) - (1)
                         Alright! - (a6l6e6x)
         If Jack must see it, why are you telling us? -NT - (DonRichards)

Doh! Wrong button, Scott!
88 ms