IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Abnormal brain structure, poor memory, schizophrenia.
Well, it is January, isn't it? That is when Neuropsychopharmacology publishes its annual epigenics issue. Transgenerational epigenics is a fairly new field and raises many more questions than answers. There are other possibilities for the findings here than epigenetic imprinting during gametogenesis (environmental stress, maternal perception of mate fitness), and unanswered questions about fault correction failure during embryogenesis. Add to that the imperfect mapping of the genome of ratus ratus to that of homo sapiens sapiens (Congressional GOP caucus notwithstanding), and the article falls short of "directly refuting" anything. I am not saying it is bad science, but it is not the god particle you are looking for.
New I'm not looking for such a particle.
But I found evidence to suggest the cultural attitude about the relative safety of pot vis-a-vis alcohol is (as I've always thought) not as certain as pop culture believes (hopes?) it to be.
     My letter to the President. - (mmoffitt) - (52)
         so you are saying the pres is brain damaged? /me flees -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Likely. - (mmoffitt)
         It's a real Puzzlement, because of the legal fallout.. - (Ashton) - (14)
             My biggest problem, perhaps has always been... - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 should take about 3 weeks that study - (boxley)
                 you're going to die on that hill, aren't you? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     lrpd that - (boxley) - (1)
                         And also, too - (drook)
                     Miss the "Perhaps"? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         You cite a single study from last year - (rcareaga) - (7)
                             There are more studies with similar results. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 "No worse" is an impossible measure - (crazy) - (1)
                                     I don't have any illusions about alcohol. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Jake Ellison at Seattle PI - the Pot Blog... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     I suspect that's true of lots of things - (drook)
                                     FWIW. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Sure it has - (crazy)
         Atrios today. - (Another Scott) - (34)
             I'm no longer necessarily opposed to that. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                 That's a narrow definition of "dangerous" - (drook) - (26)
                     Abnormal brain structure, poor memory, schizophrenia. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                         How about in humans? - (drook) - (22)
                             Seriously? - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                 Yes - (drook) - (20)
                                     That could be because the law was slow to catch up. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                         No, didn't know the details - (drook) - (14)
                                             Familiar with Copi? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                 Let's see the quote again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Wow. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Soviet-sooth-sayers say sententious Stuff! [stolen, swiftly] -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Horrible abuse of Boolean logic - (drook) - (9)
                                                     Who knows? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                         "not known" != "not true" -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                                             Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                 I don't think so - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     Back at you. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         How many times can a hair be split? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             That's just disingenuous. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 I'm out - (drook)
                                                                                 I categorize this exercise with another, here. - (Ashton)
                                     pot smokers can crash cars, but that is anecdotal - (boxley) - (3)
                                         I've heard it said... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Best in thread. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Re: Abnormal brain structure, poor memory, schizophrenia. - (gcareaga) - (1)
                             I'm not looking for such a particle. - (mmoffitt)
             Ad under it was for Penn Station subs - (drook) - (5)
                 Starting at $175. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     What I mean is, are they targeting keywords - (drook) - (3)
                         Ah. Hadn't thought of that (obviously). Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         marijuana-targeted marketing - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             I vaguely remember something about RJR. - (mmoffitt)

They aim to win Wimbledon!
60 ms