IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Used to have a chem teacher like that
6' something, bald as an eagle, with small round-rimmed glasses.

One day during recess, something went BOOM. Next thing, the window to the chem classroom opens, smoke billowing out. Slowly, that bald head came out, going Heh-Heh-Heh, then just as slowly back inside and he closed the window.

On another occasion, during a test, he put a scale of ether on one side of his bench and lit a burner on the other side. About 10 minutes later, *WHOOSH*. "Alright, time to hand in the papers"...

Probably would get hisself arrested in 10 seconds flat these days :-/
New N/A in this case..
Just.. back-in-days of stone knives/bearskins, well before nice cheap polycarbonate goggles and face-shields,
quantity-orders of safety-equip never got past bean-counters.

The KClO3 was a known no-brainer re any surprises.
Am biased re 'Muy' natch; a seminal influence and also a friend til his demise a few years ago.
My (sometimes 'our') dicier investigations were done in one of two hoods with unknown-plastic doors.

('Course too.. if anything ever did go-wrong go-wrong, doubtless the underfunded Teacher would get the dead chicken hanging from door knob. As now.)

'Twas human/well.. 'student' error (same thing that got most of us 'here'?) reading the bloody-Label.
     MCHM: a reminder why nobody knows Anything on n+1 chemicals - (Ashton) - (4)
         Translated - (scoenye) - (3)
             Almost as intuitive a judgment as, - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Used to have a chem teacher like that - (scoenye) - (1)
                     N/A in this case.. - (Ashton)

I fell in love with my manservant, who was
actually the disguised twin sister of the
man that my former love secretly married,
having mistaken him for my manservant who
was wooing her on my behalf whilst secretly
in love with me.

51 ms