IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Starting at $175.
http://web.blogads.com/buy-ads

ESCHATON

This site has been running since April, 2002, gets over 100,000 visits per day, and has been mentioned in numerous outlets including the New Yorker, the New York Times Magazine, and Vanity Fair.

Starting at $175, up to 128,739 imp/wk.
Ad types: 160x200, 160x600, 160x100.

FWIW. HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New What I mean is, are they targeting keywords
If I were in ad sales, I'd be pushing Dominos, Taco Bell and Twinkies to load up on "pot", "legalization", "THC", "marijuana", etc. for my online advertising keywords.
--

Drew
New Ah. Hadn't thought of that (obviously). Thanks.
New marijuana-targeted marketing
...is becoming more and more apparent, which I think is one of the most persuasive harbingers of the coming breakup of prohibition. In California, at least, the fast food chain Jack in the Box has been pitching quite obviously to the stoner demographic (I'm thinking here of the sorts of people mmoffitt would cast were he producing a PSA on the dangers and depravity of Killer Weed). Other corporations are also dipping their toes in the bong water:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101336393

cordially,
New I vaguely remember something about RJR.
I can't remember when this was, but I had distant family that was in the tobacco farming business and they said (this had to be late 60's or early 70's) that RJR was trying to patent popular names of marijuana (the one that sticks is "Acapulco Gold" or something like that) in case it became legal.
     My letter to the President. - (mmoffitt) - (52)
         so you are saying the pres is brain damaged? /me flees -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Likely. - (mmoffitt)
         It's a real Puzzlement, because of the legal fallout.. - (Ashton) - (14)
             My biggest problem, perhaps has always been... - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 should take about 3 weeks that study - (boxley)
                 you're going to die on that hill, aren't you? - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     lrpd that - (boxley) - (1)
                         And also, too - (drook)
                     Miss the "Perhaps"? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         You cite a single study from last year - (rcareaga) - (7)
                             There are more studies with similar results. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 "No worse" is an impossible measure - (crazy) - (1)
                                     I don't have any illusions about alcohol. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Jake Ellison at Seattle PI - the Pot Blog... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     I suspect that's true of lots of things - (drook)
                                     FWIW. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Sure it has - (crazy)
         Atrios today. - (Another Scott) - (34)
             I'm no longer necessarily opposed to that. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                 That's a narrow definition of "dangerous" - (drook) - (26)
                     Abnormal brain structure, poor memory, schizophrenia. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                         How about in humans? - (drook) - (22)
                             Seriously? - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                 Yes - (drook) - (20)
                                     That could be because the law was slow to catch up. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                         No, didn't know the details - (drook) - (14)
                                             Familiar with Copi? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                 Let's see the quote again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Wow. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Soviet-sooth-sayers say sententious Stuff! [stolen, swiftly] -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Horrible abuse of Boolean logic - (drook) - (9)
                                                     Who knows? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                         "not known" != "not true" -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                                             Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                 I don't think so - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     Back at you. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                         How many times can a hair be split? - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             That's just disingenuous. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 I'm out - (drook)
                                                                                 I categorize this exercise with another, here. - (Ashton)
                                     pot smokers can crash cars, but that is anecdotal - (boxley) - (3)
                                         I've heard it said... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Best in thread. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Re: Abnormal brain structure, poor memory, schizophrenia. - (gcareaga) - (1)
                             I'm not looking for such a particle. - (mmoffitt)
             Ad under it was for Penn Station subs - (drook) - (5)
                 Starting at $175. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     What I mean is, are they targeting keywords - (drook) - (3)
                         Ah. Hadn't thought of that (obviously). Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         marijuana-targeted marketing - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             I vaguely remember something about RJR. - (mmoffitt)

You were a prophet from above, then you came and sucked my blood.
210 ms