IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Indeed a F2F++, and very little of my blood was spilt. :)
Really. Trying to be helpful to Bill, I got careless rolling a worn tire with broken up nylon cord which pricked a finger.

Yes, I got to meet Bill and his talented wife and all the children, the youngest being the infamous iMac hacker. I got to see some of his wife's basket weaving creations that are sold at the gift shop of the Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage. Bill also gave me the "nickel tour" of the area, including real polo fields, fancy horse barns, and expensive homes that go with that kind of folk.

I learned just a little bit about some of Bill's "prior lives".

Bill learned that I really am an old fart.

It was all too brief a visit for me, but I had promised both Bill as well as my wife to keep it short. After all, Bill is only home on weekends and has a waiting "honey do" list. And, as my wife reminds me, I am visiting my daughter and granddaughter in Florida. But, Bill was only an hour or so away...
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New old saying the job aint done till the blood runs
Just glad it wasnt mine for a change.:) Got the trench completed on the irrigation lines, weilding a shovel makes me remember why I got into this biz, beats working for a living. Want to lose weght and get in great shape? Dig a ditch.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     just had a nice visit with a6l6e6x - (boxley) - (2)
         Indeed a F2F++, and very little of my blood was spilt. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             old saying the job aint done till the blood runs - (boxley)

Here lies my beloved Zoë, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross…
39 ms