IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New !(tl;dr)
Too short and broad brushed to understand. Religions are an authoritarian tribal control mechanism. They tend to be more shrinking than expanding unless they are using major force (see medieval Christianity or Islam). You can't really communicate with another type of society in terms of regional belief. They are. You are. If there are no points in common, you can not communicate. If there are one or more points that you both understand together, you can try to communicate. If you have inflexible positions, you may have a modicum of communication, but not understanding, which is the point of communication. Look at our political parties for a good example.
My position is that one needs to be self aware without artificial restrictions to be able to accept and try to communicate with the unknown. I would expect you would be fairly good at this if you didn't enjoy being a fucking troll so much.
New So true.
The last sentence gave me a chuckle!
Alex
New Geo. Carlin Award with Epaulets..
Best-condensed summary of a mondo-Bloviation-inducing topic since Bertie replied, ~~

You ask me to accept one little absurdity [virgin-birth IIRC] and I say: if that one, then why not any?

;^>
New Also. Too.
It's the occasional well-formed-Thought like >This< ... which makes bearable our often silly retorts to serious Schtuff
..and which gives IWETHEY its well-desrved Chops -vs- most of the [N+2] "blogs" now inundating/infuriating! the transistorized word-space with such a piss-poor S/N
(that: it might Be already: the Second-Death of authentic Language.)

Thanks for taking the time to weed out the stuff of our laziest 'posts'; Cool brevity always exceeds.
     ESA's GAIA to launch next week. - (Another Scott) - (7)
         Whenever I see that number bandied about, - (Ashton) - (6)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 thats the part that I never understand - (boxley) - (4)
                     !(tl;dr) - (hnick) - (3)
                         So true. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Geo. Carlin Award with Epaulets.. - (Ashton)
                         Also. Too. - (Ashton)

Can bitching and moaning atone?
71 ms