IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wonder who's funding this one
I saw the video this thread is discussing this morning. Obviously a lot of money behind it. I wonder *whose* money.

http://www.godlikepr...essage2418080/pg1
--

Drew
New I wonder why the Ratings are disabled on the YT video...
Yeah. We all know and it is apparent.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New is there some lies involved there?
Other than the beginning one about the shah the rest is very accurate. The conclusions may be erroneous
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Hard to say. Loonies abound.
Some centuries ago, William of Occam, suggested that unprovable entities should not be multiplied. Now, public relations suggests that multiplying possible hypothetical situations indicates a clear and immediate danger that must be addressed as forcefully as taxpayers can funnel money to the war industry.
Raytheon? Israel? a plethora of oil companies?
As a country, we can have people be out of work for the rest of their lives, but we emphatically can not be out of war for more than a few weeks a most.
New you left out house of Saud
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New True, that.
New Some digging by someone on Kos...
http://www.dailykos....e-hate-Iran-Facts

As you can see, the Clarion Project seems to be connecting itself to this video via this page here. But I hadn't heard of The Clarion Project before so I did a little more digging, stopping first at Wikipedia:

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New major nit with the links
It also, of course, completely ignores the principal reason for Iranian anger toward America: the 1953 CIA-sponsored overthrow of Mohammad Mosaddegh and (re)installation of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as the Shah of Iran
Sorry folks that was a Brit action and the most amusing part of it was the use of Mullahs to engineer it. For many years in that part of the world, the standard refrain was "If you want to know what the British are up to ask the Mullahs." Now we the US inherited Iran and the Shah as a useful crony and propped him up until he fell. No question but the original opp was British all the way, they owned that part of the world at that time.
New It was a joint op
The CIA has even admitted their involvement in the coup.
New AIPAC?
They have all the money they need for this!

Israelis can't have a rapprochement between Iran and US, especially if they plan an attack. But, they're being stupid.

In 2003, Iran approached the United States with an offer to talk about its nuclear program. The George W. Bush administration rejected the offer because it believed that the Iranian regime was weak, had been battered by sanctions, and would either capitulate or collapse if Washington just stayed tough.

So there was no deal. What was the result? Iran had 164 centrifuges operating in 2003; today it has 19,000 centrifuges.
Link:

http://globalpublics...ut-the-iran-deal/
Alex
     I wonder who's funding this one - (drook) - (9)
         I wonder why the Ratings are disabled on the YT video... - (folkert)
         is there some lies involved there? - (boxley)
         Hard to say. Loonies abound. - (hnick) - (2)
             you left out house of Saud -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 True, that. -NT - (hnick)
         Some digging by someone on Kos... - (Another Scott) - (2)
             major nit with the links - (boxley) - (1)
                 It was a joint op - (altmann)
         AIPAC? - (a6l6e6x)

Now listen closely, for here the plot does twist.
93 ms