IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Need some help finding a simple maillist serve?
Hey all,

I know I haven't been in here in a long time, my elderly parents have taken up most of my time. But I'm searching for a simple list serve, something people can subscribe to for free, and be able to get and send messages through the e-mail process.

I need this as soon as I can find it, Yahoo has trashed everything, hurt users, including disabled and elderly, and I need a place to get them into where we can still all communicate. We have a blog, but it doesn't work as a two way communication service.

Please give me some ideas? Thanks.

Brenda
http://modsandmembersblog.wordpress.com/

https://groups.googl.../forum/#!overview

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Google Groups may work.
We have a Google Group, and some people are struggling with that. Plus, some don't want to go to Google.

I can't figure out the group structure very well on the Google group, but I have been okay with the mail service. So many of these people are disabled, old and otherwise impaired, and I need the simplest thing I can find for them.

Thanks for the input though. Maybe if I tell them they don't have to use the interface they would be ok with the mail part.

Brenda
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Re: your local isp may offer that service free, check the
My local ISP is AT&T, wouldn't that be an issue since they are connected to Yahoo?

Brenda

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New A Facebook group can work.
It's just that for a secret group, the subscribe process is manual.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New Yahoo Groups works pretty well.
Alex
     Need some help finding a simple maillist serve? - (Nightowl) - (7)
         Google Groups may work. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Re: Google Groups may work. - (Nightowl)
         your local isp may offer that service free, check the - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: your local isp may offer that service free, check the - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 dunno, thats why I said check :-) -NT - (boxley)
         A Facebook group can work. - (static)
         Yahoo Groups works pretty well. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Back off, man! I'm a scientist!
58 ms