IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Excellent point..
Whatever the word 'conservative' means to its many (pro/con) mouthers:

How could a person allegedly enamoured of the Holy Grail of a Free! Market - object to the disciplining of the evident miscreants.. unless that person's idea of 'being conservative' connotes that, winning by any means = the true root of Capitalism 2000?

(If one judged by countless Murican press vignettes - that last IS the visceral content of 'Conservatism' today, as all along. Just look at Billy's rep among the masses, and especially among the Suited occupants near the head of most all large US corporations -- even after 10 years of ineffective litigation and a formal finding of guilty, two years ago.)

SO.. WTF do Conservatives think they are for/against -- and, do any Two agree on that laundry list ??

Ashton

I know.. I know - it's a Religion.. so each one has own personal definition which varies to fit the circumstances. So what else is new.. in the daily murder of Language? 'Conservative' is as meaningless an apellation today -- as is 'Liberal'. And THAT's pretty meaningless!
New Or, simpler: If you're for the death penalty for *people*...
     Ashton, I think you'll like this - (Silverlock) - (16)
         Like?______Love. It. - (Ashton)
         Woooo hoooooo! -NT - (Brandioch) - (6)
             Er umm *Seattle* group? - (Ashton) - (5)
                 I haven't heard yet. Probably not. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                     He's right. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                         Yep. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             Groovy. Still got my e-mail? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Apparently not. - (Brandioch)
         While waiting for their charters' revocation - (Arkadiy) - (2)
             Don't worry, our elected officials are right on top of it. - (inthane-chan)
             Heard that too.. another to add to boycott list w/Walmart. -NT - (Ashton)
         Seen the idea before - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
             Excellent point.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Or, simpler: If you're for the death penalty for *people*... -NT - (CRConrad)
         Corporate Death Penalty - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             The Whiner?!? *I* said that, years ago! (Here, or on EzCrap) -NT - (CRConrad)

Low-tech innovation with ordinary food items wins.
40 ms